EAT YOUR HEART OUT
If you have any food allergies, please inform our service staff or consult with our chef before placing your order.
Please allow up to 20-30 minutes for your order to be served.
Orders will take longer on weekends.
Govt. taxes as applicable. Service charges at 7.5% extra.
All items are subject to availability
- Full Toit English Breakfast ₹450 Sausages (chicken/pork), bacon, eggs (fried/poached/scrambled), grilled tomato, beans, mushrooms, jam/preserve, hash browns, beverage (juice/coffee/tea), bread (sourdough/white toast)
- Plain Jane ₹225 Stack of three, served with maple syrup. (Choose between fluffy pancakes, crisp waffles, thick cut brioche French toast)
The Classic ₹300
Thick cut brioche French toast/pancake/waffle topped with fresh cut fruit and crème anglaise.
Add on topping at 50: strawberry, blueberry, chocolate chip, nutella, banana
Eggs Cooked Any Style ₹200
Fried (sunny side up), poached, soft scramble, hard scramble, over-easy-medium-hard, soft boil, hard boil. All eggs cooked to order are served with a side of sourdough or white toast and a side salad.
Add on: hash browns - 75 | sausages (choice of chicken/pork) - 100 | bacon - 100
French Omelettes ₹200
Three eggs, cooked and folded french style. Choose your filling or have it plain with crème fraiche.
Add-on fillings at `50 each (Veg): Sautéed mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, spinach, broccoli, assorted bell peppers
Add-on fillings at `100 each (Non-Veg): Pepper sausage, goan chorizo, ham, grilled chicken. Smoked salmon at `150
Choice of cheese fillings at `100 each: Ricotta, fresh mozzarella, cheddar, emmenthal
- GOAN CHORIZ ₹300 Goan pork chorizo, mozzarella and coriander. All omelettes are served with a side salad and sourdough/white toast.
- SPANISH OMELETTE ₹350 Fluffy spanish omelette, with potato, onion, peppers, jalapeno, cilantro and topped of with mozzarella. All omelettes are served with a side salad and sourdough/white toast.
- EGGS FLORENTINE ₹225 Two poached eggs, sautéed spinach on toasted english muffin, topped with sauce hollandaise, served with house salad.
- THE OG ₹275 Two poached eggs, ham, toasted english muffin, with sauce hollandaise, served with house salad.
- Caprese Sandwich ₹275 A tomato, basil and fresh mozzarella sandwich with panini bread
Avocado on Toast ₹275
Avocado mash on sourdough toast with a drizzle of pesto
Add on: poached egg - ₹50
- Huevos Rancheros ₹300 Corn tortillas, fried eggs, warm salsa, avocado, refried beans, sour cream and cheddar. Add on: grilled mushrooms - ₹50 | grilled chicken - ₹100 | grilled steak - ₹125
- Smoothie Bowl ₹350 Seasonal fruit Greek yogurt smoothie, topped with almonds, homemade granola, chia and flax seeds
- Appam & Stew Veg also possible A mildly spiced and fragrant coconut milk broth with carrot and potatoes, with choice of: Veg - 300 Chicken - 350 Lamb - 375
Toit Full English Breakfast
Pancakes, Waffles & French Toast
Eggs To Order
- Chicken 62 ₹275 Chunks of chicken marinated, crispy fried, and served with yogurt jalapino dip.
One large warm home-made pretzel, topped off with sea salt and served with Obatzda, a
traditional beer and cheese dip and some soft butter.
- SAUSAGE SCHWARTZEN PLATTER ₹950 Assortment of pork sausages, served with beer mustard, German potato salad, house-made sauerkraut, braised red cabbage and Bavarian mash
- CHICKEN SCHNITZEL ₹425 Breaded fillet of chicken, pan-fried, served with Bavarian mash, spaetzle and a mushroom beer sauce
- B**F ROULADEN ₹550 German meat dish consisting of bacon, mustard, onion and pickle rolled in thinly sliced beef, served with braised red cabbage and German potato salad
- BERRY PIE ₹300 A traditional mix berry pie with crème fraiche
- SPAETZLE ₹150 Traditional German noodles, served with Swiss cheese and onion
- GERMAN POTATO SALAD ₹150 New potatoes, onion, bacon and vinaigrette
Eat Your Heart Out
- Popcorn ₹100 Popped corn finished with truffle butter and parmesan
- Banana Slivers ₹100 Long slices of banana, fried crisp and spiced
- Lotus Seeds ₹100 Puffed lotus seed, pan tossed and finished with a peri-peri spice blend.
- Toit Cheese Board ₹600 A selection of 3 cheeses, with fig compote, dried apricots, grapes, roasted almonds, crackers and toast
- Grilled Baby Corn ₹200 Fresh baby corn, grilled and rubbed with a select blend of spices
- Cajun Potato Wedges ₹200 Twice cooked potato wedges, finished with an in-house made cajun spice blend
- Onion Rings ₹200 Traditional onion rings served with a sweet chilli sauce.
- Aubergine Wrap ₹225 Grilled roulade of eggplant stuffed with ricotta and spinach
- Cajun rubbed cottage cheese ₹225 Cottage cheese rubbed with homemade cajun rub and served with confit garlic aioli.
- Shroom Fricasse ₹225
- Baked Beetroot & Goat Cheese ₹225
- Smoked Salmon & Capers ₹400
Toit Baked Nachos ₹225
Veg also possible Lavash style baked wheat nachos, topped with the house cream cheese, roasted tomato salsa and refried beans
- Chicken ₹50 - Bacon ₹100
- Mac & Cheese Balls ₹225 Everyone’s favourite macaroni and cheese bite sized portions.
- Dip-it -ah ₹225 Wood fire pita bread with hummus, muhammara, carrots and celery sticks. Health max!
Deconstructed Scotch Eggs
Veg also possible Our version of this pub classic. Soft boiled eggs served on a bed of potato mash, with choice of caponata or lamb mince.
- Chicken Wings ₹250 Choice of two sauces - Smokey BBQ & HOT !
- Calamari Frito ₹275 Tempura fried calamari, finished with chilli and lime.
Fish marinated in a blend of mustard, onion, coriander and chillies, grilled and served with dip
Basa ₹300, Seasonal fresh fish ₹400
- Beer-Battered Prawns ₹400 Beer battered, fried juicy prawns served with a spicy mayo.
- Toit Liver Special ₹275 Chicken liver pate wrapped in bacon, sliced and served with fig compote and pickled vegetables and toast.
- Pork Ribs ₹375 Slow braised pork ribs, slathered with a sweet 'n' spicy hot sauce
- Beefy Loaded Potato ₹275 Roasted potatoes filled with juicy beef and served with garlic mayo. Crowd favourite!
- Swedish Meatballs ₹300 Our Swedish meatballs are made with ground beef and pork, gently spiced and served with a brown pan gravy
- Black Bean Beef with Peppers ₹300 Seared beef fillet marinated with black bean paste, sliced and served on a bed of peppers
- Okra Podi Chips ₹200 Stack of crispy okra slivers with curry leaves served with a spiced yogurt dip
- Cheesy Gunpowder Potato Fries ₹200 Potato fries seasoned with chutney podi (powder), served with chunky mango pickle mayo
- Chilli Cheese Bhajji ₹200 ‘Mulaga Bhajji’ chilli generously stuffed with cheese and batter-fried served with a tamarind chutney.
- Puliyogare Poppers ₹275 Traditional tamarind rice balls with Arborio rice, tossed with parmesan and crumb-fried to perfection; served with a yoghurt dip
Veg also possible Please note – will require a minimum of 20 minutes for preperation
Traditional snack of rice and lentil batter shallow fried in a concave griddle
Andhra Chilli Chicken ₹250
Boneless chicken in a spicy Andhra masala
(or choose very spicy at your own risk)
- Ghee Roast Prawns ₹400 Pan seared prawns in in tangy masala. Best enjoyed before or after sunset
- Haleem Samosa ₹350 Lamb pate samosa with browned onions and lime
- Kerala Beef Fry ₹300 Spicy beef morsels stir-fried with coconut chips and served on coin parathas
- Iyengar Bakery Egg Puffs ₹225 B oiled eggs in spicy tomato thokku topped with curr y hollandaise
- Potato And Green Mango Curry ₹300 With a red chilli sweet and sour gravy
- Naadan Kozhi Curry ₹350 A Kerala countryside staple. Chicken c urry wit h ro aste d coconut and spices
- Mushrooms & Leek Soup ₹250 A heady mix of garden fresh mushrooms and leeks makes for one delicious soup.
- Chicken Soup for the Toit ₹275 A clear, heartwarming broth of Chicken, carrots and leeks.
Farmer's Market Salad ₹225
Veg also possible Assorted greens, radish, croutons and caramelised walnuts tossed in our in-house balsamic dressing.
- Chicken ₹50 - Bacon ₹100
- Watermelon & Feta ₹225 A salad of fresh watermelons spheres and feta, garnished with greens and a watermelon juice dressing.
- Beetroot Orange and Goat Cheese ₹250 Oven roasted Beetroot, Orange wedges and Goat cheese with mixed greens tossed in an orange reduction.
- Barley Salad ₹225 Roasted vegetables and barley served in a curry leaf dressing with a dollop of spiced hung curd
- Margherita ₹425 The classic vegetarian pizza. Load up with toppings, ask your server for details
- Toit Full House ₹500 Assorted peppers, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, jalapeno and onion
- Tartufo ₹500 Our Signature pizza with burnt garlic and mushroom topping drizzled with truffle oil.
- Artichoke & Sundried Tomato ₹500 Devour this exotic pizza, topped with a healthy portion of artichokes and sun dried tomatoes.
- Cherry Tomatoes & Feta ₹500 A spread of heady herb marinated tomatoes, sprinkled with feta and garnished with parsley.
- Pesto Roasted Veg ₹500 Pesto sauce base with grilled zucchini and peppers, topped with caramelized onions and goat cheese cream.
- Spicy Chicken ₹500 Tomatoes, fresh buffalo mozzarella, spicy chicken, jalapenos and fresh onions.
- BBQ Chicken Pizza ₹500 Home-made smokey BBQ sauce, chicken chunks, and shalots
- Lamb, Fig & Cheese ₹575 A unique combo, must try!
- Pepperoni ₹550 A sliced pork salami topping. Crowd Favorite!
- Goan Sausage ₹600 Traditional Goan pork sausage and mozzarella
- Meatball ₹550 Beef meatballs, fresh green chilli, red onions and avocado (subject to availability)
- Palermo Panini ₹275 Fried eggplant, fresh mozzarella, and sliced tomatoes, served on panini bread
- Peruvian Chicken Sandwich ₹300 Cajun-spiced chicken, sliced red onion, guacamole (subject to availability), crisped lettuce, jalapeno sauce on Panini bread
- Classic Club Sandwich ₹300 The perfect club made with crisp bacon, fresh poached chicken, sliced tomato, and crunchy romaine nestled between toasted white bread slathered with mustard and mayo. ‘Nuff said
- Pulled Lamb Sandwich ₹450 Brioche bun, mint sour cream, pulled lamb tossed with garlic, onion and peppers served with potato wedges
- Baked Bean & Cottage cheese burger ₹275 Black bean, cottage cheese fried patty, with pepper relish and Emmental
- Spicy Fried Chicken Burger ₹325 Fried tender chicken thigh, caramelized onions, cheddar and lettuce.
- Toit Beef Burger ₹400 In-house ground & seasoned beef patty with red wine reduced onions and Emmenthal.
Make your own Pasta
Veg also possible Veg ₹275
Choose your pasta - Spaghetti/Penne *Handmade Pappardelle - Add 75
Choose your sauce - Arrabbiata/Cheesy White
Choose your add-on – Veggies/Chicken/Seafood
- Aglio Olio ₹275 Spaghetti tossed with garlic and olive oil. Our version has some veggies and sun-dried tomatoes as well.
- Mushroom Risotto ₹350 Risotto of wild mushrooms, finished with truffle oil and parmesan crisp
- Prawn Cherry Tomatoes & Feta ₹400 Spaghetti tossed with prawns, garlic, olive oil, red chillies, cherry tomatoes & Feta.
- Braised Lamb &Mushroom ₹450 Slow cooked lamb and mushrooms, served with hand cut pappardelle
- Spaghetti Carbonara ₹325 Spaghetti served in a rich creamy emulsion of egg and parmesan sprinkled with a generous helping of bacon. An all-time Favourite!
Veg also possible Our version of this Greek favourite
- Filo Strudel ₹350 Grilled artichokes, sautéed spinach, pine nuts and goat cheese.
- Hot and Sour Tofu ₹350 Silken tofu in a hot and sour sauce with scallion rice, grilled pok choy and spicy cabbage
- Mediterranean Platter ₹350 Veg tagine, cous cous, pita bread and mint toum
- Almond Crusted Chicken ₹375 Almond crusted chicken breast. Served with carrot mash, mushroom, peas
- Bacon - Wrapped Chicken ₹400 Crisp bacon on the outside, chicken,sun-dried tomatoes and cheddar on the inside
- Glazed Salmon ₹575 Seared salmon with sauteed pok choy and garlic rice
Fish & Chips
Our take on this classic! Served with house fries and sauce tartare. Chose between batter fried or crumb fried
Basa ₹450, Seasonal fresh fish ₹600
- Lamb Shank ₹475 Slow braised lamb shank au jus, served with couscous and grilled veggies.
- Pork Belly ₹475 Slow-cooked pork belly served with braised kale and celery mash
- Toit Steak ₹475 Our signature dish, an immaculately marinated beef steak served with a creamy spinach sauce.
- Beef Rice Bowl ₹450 Minute grilled beef with scallion rice, spicy cabbage, coriander and topped with a sunny side up egg
- Layer Cake ₹355 Rich dark chocolate layer cake.
- Tiramisu ₹275 The classic Italian dessert layered with fluffy mascarpone and flavoured with liqour and cocoa
- Cheesecake ₹275 Traditional New York style cheesecake. Served with blueberry jam
- Filter Kaapi Pot Du Cr�me ₹250 Smooth mousse made with homemade filter coffee, baked in a coconut shell and served with �thattukada� banana fritters
- Fried Oreos ₹250 Batter fried oreos, served with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce
- Apple Pie ₹250 Thinly sliced Granny Smith apples baked in a flaky pie crust with a hint of cinnamon. Served with ice cream