EAT YOUR HEART OUT
At Toit, eating is an experience. Our food isn’t fine dining, nor is it meant to be fancy. What we do have is really good soul food, the kind that requires us to be completely invested, and gets you completely involved. And the choices you’ll find on our menu will lend to that experience. That’s why we have dishes like the Barbecue Wings for which you have to get down and dirty, the Pizzas that are cooked to perfection in our kilns so that you can taste all the goodness of baking done right, the Steaks if you’re in the mood for fine-dining, dessert to satisfy the sweetest tooth, and a whole bunch of starters that get you all warmed up for main course. We’ve tried to ensure that everything on our menu, food and drinks alike, complement each other, so whether you choose to pig out, or tank up, there’s an inherent feeling of getting Toit in all of it.
- BBQ Baby corn Fresh baby corn grilled in a tangy BBQ sauce.
- Baked Potato Wedges Potato Wedges made olde style sprinkled with parmesan.
- Mexican Bhel Home-made baked nachos tossed with spicy mayo and vegetables.
- Grilled Cottage Cheese Soft, marinated cottage cheese, grilled to perfection & served with our in-house dip.
- Mushroom Bites Fresh field mushrooms tossed with roasted garlic and olive oil, generously sprinkled with bread crumbs & parmesan to create these savory bites of heaven.
- Bruschetta Mozarella cheese and fresh chopped tomatoes with garlic, basil, olive oil, and vinegar, served on toasted cuts of bread.
- Toit Baked Nachos Not your run of the mill fare. Home-made baked nachos topped with our in-house cream cheese, chopped onions & tomatoes.
- Onion Rings Traditional onion rings with our inhouse sweet and spicy dip.
- Mac n Cheese Balls Everyone's favourite macaroni & cheese in bite size portions!
- Aubergine Wrap Grilled roulade of eggplant with ricotta cheese and spinach.
- Cheesy Potato Skin Veg also possible Potato skins smothered with cheese and topped with sun dried tomatoes or bacon.
- Scotch Eggs Veg also possible Our deconstructed version of this pub classic. Soft boiled eggs served on a bed of mash with bell peppers or with lamb mince.
- Stuffed Tomato Veg also possible Baked marinated tomatoes stuffed with either a creamy mushroom risotto or a delicately marinated lamb mince.
- Chicken Wings Marinated chicken wings tossed in a heavenly barbeque sauce.
- Chicken Piccata Crumb fried chicken marinated in-house and served with piquant sauces.
- Lemon Chicken Fried chicken strips maninated with lemon and spices. Served with a burnt garlic and lemon mayo.
- Chicken in Peppers Minced chicken tossed in a Mexican pepper sauce.
- Toit Sunuvachik Succulent strips of juicy chicken. Tell your steward how spicy you want it! (Hot/Very Hot)
- Toit Prawns (spicy grilled or batter fried) Juicy prawns either grilled in our spicy marinade or fried with batter. Served with a spicy Mayo sauce.
- Grilled fish chunks (spicy version available!) Signature Toit fish tossed in a lemon-butter garlic sauce. Ask your steward if you like your fish spicy instead.
- Fried Calamari Calamari rings fried in a golden batter, served with a radish dip.
- Toit Liver Special Sliced chicken liver mince wrapped in bacon and served cold with garlic bread. Make up for all that liver lost at Toit!
- Beefy loaded potato Roasted potatoes filled with juicy beef and served with an avacado dip. Crowd favourite!
- Beef skewers Tender juicy beef chunks served on a bed of mashed potatoes and veggies.
- Swedish Meatballs Succulent meatballs made with a combo of beef and pork, served with a unique cranberry sauce.
Veg also possible Four delicious sliders served on a bed of caramelised onions, tomatoes & butter garlic mayo.
(Slider buns contain egg.)
- Roasted Tomato Orange Bisque A slightly sweet, citrusy soup, conjured up from a bold mix of roasted tomato and orange zest.
- Spinach and Lettuce Soup Shredded baby spinach and lettuce in a heady mix of healthy green.
- Chicken Soup for the Toit A clear, heartwarming broth of chicken, carrots and leeks.
- Toit Seafood Soup A classic chowder with all the tang of the Maine coast.
- Toit Special Salad Assorted greens, radish, croutons & caramalised walnuts tossed in our inhouse salad dressing.
- Watermelon & Feta salad A delicious salad of fresh watermelon chunks & feta cheese, garnished with greens & our in-house dressing.
- Cheese Traditional, Swiss-style cheese fondue served with an assortment of vegetables, mushrooms and breads.
- Chocolate Delicious belgian dark chocolate fondue served with marshmallows & fruits.
- Red Pesto Pasta Fusilli & vegetables served with a unique red pesto sauce.
- Aglio Olio Spaghetti tossed with garlic & olive oil. Our version has some delicious farm fresh veggies & sundried tomatoes as well.
- Arrabiata Pasta An Italian classic. Penne tossed with a spicy sauce made from garlic, tomatoes and red chilli peppers cooked in olive oil.
- Cheesy Pasta Veg also possible Penne smothered with our in-house cheesy cream sauce.
- Meatball Spaghetti (beef) A classic Italian dinner, served with a rich tomato and herbed sauce, the way Mama Corleone always made it.
- Seafood Marinara Penne with fish, prawns and calamari, in a special tomato herb sauce.
- Spaghetti Carbonara Spaghetti served in a rich and creamy white sauce, sprinkled with a generous helping of bacon. An all time favourite.
- Baked Bean and Cottage Cheese Burger
- Cajun Spiced Chicken Burger
- Tender Lamb Burger
- Beef Burger with Blue Cheese and Bacon
- Margherita The Classic Vegetarian pizza.
- Veggie Attack A simple vegetarian pizza, smothered with a scrumptious layer of fresh veggies, olives and exotic herbs.
- Tartufo Pizza Our signature thin crust pizza with burnt garlic and mushroom topping, drizzled with truffle oil.
- Artichoke Sun-dried Tomato Pizza Devour this exotic pizza, drizzled with a healthy portion of artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Fried Eggplant If crisped eggplant & sautéed spinach isn't enough, the combination of the three homemade sauces used in this pizza will surely tingle your taste buds.
- Cheery Tomatoes & Feta Feta cheese, garnished with parsley. The cherry on the top is a spread of heady herb marinated cherry tomatoes.
- Paprika Pizza Veg also possible Assorted veggies/chicken strips marinated with Italian spices, strewn on a paprika sauce based pizza.
- BBQ Chicken Chicken strips in a delectable barbecue sauce.
- Toit Cream Cheese Pizza Veg also possible A Deliciously creamy, cheesy base topped with an assortment of veggies or marinated strips of chicken. A Unique Toit Creation
- Jamaica Maan! Jerk chicken and chicken salami. Jamaican style!
- Toit Special For the serious carnivore. All meats. By all meats, we really mean ALL meats- Chicken, lamb, pork and beef.
- Pepperoni A pork sliced sausage topping and everything it promises.
- Lamb, Fig & Cheese A unique combo. Must try!
- Mexican Beef and Jalapeno with homemade tortilla chips What happens when Mexican gang lords and the Italian mafia get together!
- Seafood Pizza The ocean's finest, caught fresh.
- Goan Sausage Pizza Traditional goan sausages on our signature thin crust pizza.
- Broccoli Arrabiata Fresh broccoli sauteed in spicy arrabiata sauce & served with creamy risotto.
- Toit Grilled Veggies Our signature vegetarian dish- an assortment of perfectly grilled veggies served with a rich creamy sauce.
- Spinach Souffle Spinach souffle served on a creamy bed of vegetables.
- Mousakka Veg also possible The Greek favourite stuffed with meat or vegetables, topped with a creamy béchamel sauce, and baked to perfection.
- Glazed Chicken Steak Marinated cuts of chicken topped with a mean pepper mushroom sauce, made with our chef’s secret recipe.
- Bacon wrapped Chicken Crisp bacon on the outside, juicy chicken, almonds & cheese on the inside. Need we say more?
- Toit Steak Our signature dish; an immaculately marinated beef steak served with a creamy spinach sauce.
- Fish & Chips (beer battered or crumb fried) Our take on this classic dish. Fresh fish fried in our special beer batter, served with inhouse fries.
- Grilled Fish Fresh fillets of fish sliced thin and grilled to perfection with our in-house seasoning.
- Bangers & Mash (Chicken/Pork) Barbequed sausages on a bed of mashed potatoes served with caramelized onions and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Lamb chops Juicy lamb chops, seasoned with mint and served with a delicately spiced pepper sauce.
- Pork Chops Pork chops barbequed to perfection and served with our special sauce.
- Prune and White Chocolate Mousse Prunes soaked in brandy, set in a sinful, white Belgian chocolate base.
- Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Sinful Belgian chocolate mousse with raspberry sauce.
- Fresh Fruit Cake Fresh fruits swirled with fresh cream in a sponge cake. Heaven!
- Apple Pie A classic recipe stolen from Grandma’s cookbook, served with ice cream.
- Tiramisu The classic Italian dessert layered with frothy mascarpone and flavoured with liquor and cocoa.
- Toit Special Rich, dark chocolate layer cake served flambéed for a dramatic end to a signature meal.
- Cheese Cake Traditional New York Style cheese cake. Sinfully delicious!