The Toit Brewery Tours take your beer-drinking experience to a whole new level.
So, what is the Toit Brewery Tour all about?
Our brewery tour will give you a first-hand insight on how breweries really work, and what goes into creating your favourite brews.
This is also a chance to get talking with the brewer and get him to answer any brewing related questions you might have.
And to make things even sweeter, you get to experience and understand the food pairing for every brew you taste.
A few points to keep in mind-
- Brewery Tours are held on every 1st Saturday of the month. The tour and beer tasting session starts at 12 Noon and lasts for about 1.5 hours.
- Registration fees for the Tour is Rs.850 + taxes. This is inclusive of beer samples, food pairing, certificate & a T-shirt.
- Each tour has an upper limit of 20 people. So register early to get your preferred date.
- Carrying valid ID to take part in the Tour is mandatory. The minimum age to be eligible to sign up for the tour is 21 years.
- Kindly inform us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies.
- We advice patrons on medication to refrain from taking the tour.
- If you are a traveller, please note that International Credit Cards are not accepted as part of our online registration. Please send us an email to email@example.com and we can sort it out for you. Or just drop by at our pub, grab a beer and register at the front desk.
If the Saturday 12 noon timing does not suit you, and you have a decent group size or you want to take out your corporate team, we do private brewery tours at a pre-arranged time and day for a small fixed charge in addition to the per head charges. (Note that certain time and day restrictions will still apply). For more information, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sweetening the Experience
And making the whole experience a lot sweeter, all funds collected through the tour will be donated to the various charities Toit works with. So right from CUPA, SpasticsSociety, Little Sisters of the Poor (Home for the aged) to the GoSports Foundation and the Terry Fox Run, all of the funds collected go to the chosen charity of the month.
Because all the money goes to charity, refunds won’t be possible.
You can learn more about Toit’s involvement with some of these charities here- Toit Worthy Initiatives.
Sounds like something you and your friends would want to do?
Simply read and fill the form below and we’ll get in touch with you.
And soon too! We hate turning people away, but we can only incorporate a certain number so that the experience remains personal.