Pets at toit
We’d love to have you and your furry friends over, so that you can sit back, relax and drink your beer, without any worries or guilt about leaving them behind.
But there are a few pet rules you need to follow if you want to bring them over to ours. Just go through them below and feel free to clarify any of the points with us before you come by.
- Max 3 pets allowed at any given point of time.
- And by pets, we mean dogs, maybe the occasional cat. No birds and reptiles and such.
- Please reserve in advance.
- Your pet must be leashed and under direct supervision of the pet parent at all times.
- Please do not bring your pet in through the main entrance of Toit. We will open up the side gate which leads directly to the pet section on the ground floor.
- Pets are not allowed after 7pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
- We do not provide pet food.
- Bring your own food dish and water bowl. Health codes prohibit pets from eating and drinking from restaurant dishes and glasses.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet.
- Please come equipped with poop cleaning material.
Ensure that your pet’s vaccinations are up to date.
- Please carry the most recent vaccination records, as this will be checked.
- Pets cannot sit on chairs, tables or benches.
- No barking, begging, jumping or eating off the tables.
And with all of that out of the way, we can’t wait to have you and your fur child over!