Pets At Toit
We believe that beer is best enjoyed when you’re surrounded by everyone and everything you love.
If you’re anything like us, that group probably includes a pet or ten. After all, our mascot is a skunk! ( But don’t tell him we called him a pet. He has a bit of an attitude about that.)
But we’d love to have you and your furry friends over, so that you can sit back, relax and consume your beer, without any worries or guilt about leaving them behind.
And while we’re in total agreement that pets are the best thing to happen to humankind, there are certain pet rules you need to absolutely and completely follow if you want to bring them over to ours. Just go through our reasonable rules below and feel free to clarify any of the points with us before you come by.
- Max 2 pets allowed at any given point of time.
And by pets, we mean dogs, maybe the occasional cat. No birds and reptiles and such.
- Please reserve in advance.
- Your pet must be leashed at all times to one of the 4 pegs provided.
- Please do not bring your pet in through the main entrance of Toit.
We will open up the side gate which leads directly to the pet section on the ground floor.
- Pets are not allowed after 7pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
- We do not provide pet food.
Bring your own food dish and water bowl. Health codes prohibit pets from eating and drinking from restaurant dishes and glasses.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet.
Please come equipped with poop cleaning material.
- Ensure that your pet’s vaccinations are up to date.
Please carry most recent vaccination records, as this will be checked.
- Pets cannot sit on chairs, tables or benches.
- No barking, begging, jumping or eating off the tables.
And with all of that out of the way, we can’t wait to have you and your favourite fur child over!